- Backup database
- Design database schema for hive data.
In progress: The data from each hive is now going into a MySQL database. More details
- Populate the database
Back fill the database with historic data from the flat file on each hive.
- Replicate the database on another server
- Convert this site to a wiki - add instructions and user manual and frame drawings
Stream Video Stream video from the hive or record it based on triggers. Partialy complete. See the video streaming links at hivetool.net. This is a start of the technology needed for the Video Bee Counter.
- Bee Counter
- Data Download/Export Tool...partially complete.
Allow users to download a subset or all of the data log. Specify start date, end date, interval, data fields, and file format (csv, xml, ods, xls).
- Add Comments to data file
Password protected input form that allows the beekeeper to easily add comments to log file.
- Graph Selected Data Set
Input form that allows users to generate a graph based on a selected a date range, interval, data fields. Partially complete at hivetool.net
- Smarphone App
Solar powered Wi-Fi system In progress