Before installing, please test the unit by powering it up and connecting it to the internet.
- Plug the 4 pin round connector from the Weatherproof Electronics Enclosure into the connector in the bottom of the scale base.
- Install 6 AA batteries in the battery holder inside the Weatherproof Electronics Enclosure.
- Plug the ethernet cable from the Weatherproof Electronics Enclosure into the POE injector receptacle marked POWER+DATA OUT:
- Plug a cable from the POE injector marked LAN IN to a router with DHCP enabled.
- Plug the 48 volt DC power supply into the connector on the POE Injector marked DC 4